Notary as a person of public trust is appointed to perform actions that finally takes a form of notary deed, whose drafting is needed by Parties or demanded of them.
Pursuant to art. 79 of the Notary Act of February 14, 1991 a notary performs the following actions:
1) drafts notary deeds;
1a) drafts deeds of succession certification;
2) drafts notarizations;
3) delivers statements;
4) drafts the minutes;
5) drafts bills and cheques protests;
6) holds money, securities, documents, data stored on the IT data carrier under provisions on the computerisation of the activity of the entities exercising public-service mission;
7) drafts certified copies and excerpts of the documents;
8) drafts the projects of deeds, statements and other documents at the Party request;
9) exercises other activities under separate provisions.